John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!

I have a compact disk digital audio CD radio cassette-recorder.CD-/RW

Customer Question

Hi.I have a compact disk digital audio CD radio cassette-recorder.CD-/RW Playback.
My serial number is(###) ###-#### ***** lost the instructions. Can you send me another one I had
my radio on and accidentally pressed the preset button a couple of times instead of
the tune button. Would that have ruined my radio tuning? I hear fuzzy stations but
I still can hear the station I was looking for. About my CD music, I pushed the preset volume lower and higher a few times. I see 3 lines after the CD sign shows up and when
I turn the radio higher and I still those 3 lines. I can still hear the volume go up and
down. My cassette can be heard forward but I can still hear the backward make a some-
what slow broken sound.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.
Hello, Sorry you're having problems. We can't look up any manuals with the serial number- we need the Model Number of the Sony for that please.
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.
Did you need assistance with this?