Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
32989067

How do I contact a Sony Repair Center RM-DX465 Mega Storage

Customer Question

How do I contact a Sony Repair Center for a RM-DX465 Mega Storage 400 CD player?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the unit (so unplug it from the power socket). Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the player , turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

Hi there Boyce

Sorry, your payment failed for the phone call, but let me know please how you go with my instructions

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
the first thing I had already unplugged the machine and waited overnight. Nothing changed. I had a technician look at it and he said it would have to go to the repair center to be fixed. I had a similar problem with another Sony CD player five years ago and I sent it somewhere in South Texas for repair. I you paid the $5.00 hoping to get that address. I would have even been O.K. with paying the $26.00 if I had been able to talk to someone. But your information did not say I would have to pay more until I had asked to do so. That isn't right. This is not an operation problem. I know how to operate it. The machine will have to have some part replaced or repaired and I can't do that. I want $21.00 credited back to my card and any membership that is associated with this canceled. I am not going to pay $26.00 per month for anything. I will continue to look for a repairman.
Thank you,
Boyce Freitag
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

ok Boyce... please contact customer service for all payment questions.

You can contact them on

***@******.***

Thank you