Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Engineer / Consultant

How do I register---re-register my skycaddie yeer

Customer Question

how do I register---re-register my skycaddie for this yeer
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Greg A. replied 5 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer, Sorry to hear of any issue you may be having with your device or registering. If you already had an account with SkyCaddie, you should be able to use the link below to log into your account and renew it there. If you have any trouble renewing, here is a link to a page where you should be able to access SkyCaddie Customer Service via chat. I also have some phone contacts that may get you in contact with support. Sky Golf Phone Support1-866-SKY-GOLF1-***-***-****Hours of operation:Mon-Fri 8am-7pm CDTSat 8am-12pm CDT Please try one of more of these methods and let me know your results OR if you have any more questions.If this has answered your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (Excellent is my goal) so that I get credit for helping you with this question.You should see some "stars" to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to scroll UP or DOWN) or can not use them.Thanks, ***** ***** .-(im)
Expert:  Greg A. replied 5 months ago.
Hi again,I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.Thanks, ***** ***** .-(im)