Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Engineer / Consultant
5229702

I have a KX-TG6502 MODEL. HOW CAN I DELETE MESSAGES AND OR

Customer Question

I have a KX-TG6502 MODEL. HOW CAN I DELETE MESSAGES AND OR TURN OFF THIS OPTION? I HAVE THE MANUAL BUT CANNOT FIND HOW.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Greg A. replied 6 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer, Sorry to hear of any issue with your phone system. May I ask:1) When you say "HOW CAN I DELETE MESSAGES AND OR TURN OFF THIS OPTION?", are you referring to message left by callers - OR - an "announcement" that is played when someone calls you?2) What exactly do you want to turn OFF?3) Are you using BOTH phone lines for this system? Thanks
Expert:  Greg A. replied 6 months ago.
Hi again,I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.Thanks, ***** ***** .-(im)