John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!

I would like someone to come to my home & connect up my new

Customer Question

I would like someone to come to my home & connect up my new desk jet printer
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, James. This is an online information and support service.I could guide you through hooking it up yourself, or even help you do it remotely via a remoe support session (you'd still have to plug the cords in yourself). Or, I can help you find a local tech/service that could do this for you (let me know your zip code for this). Let me know what you'd like to do .Thanks,Nathan
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
Do you need more help with this?If so, simply reply back on this page.Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.Nathan