Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Engineer / Consultant

My BSR X-10 controler broke and I want order a new one the

Customer Question

My BSR X-10 controler broke and I want order a new one the old one is a
BSR X-10 CONTROL SYSTEM. The metal "mother board" inside the unit has "BP4471 and X10-6A stamped on it. Do you have and replacement moduals for sale? If so what is the replacement cost? Please advise. Thanks in advance.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Greg A. replied 5 months ago.
Hello Robert & Welcome to Just Answer,Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your device. Having purchased and used MANY different brand name X10 controllers and many of the modules, I can tell you that the "BSR branded" units are no longer made, BUT they can still be found listed on places like eBay. As a matter of fact, I just did a search for that particular controller and saw several listings for that unit - at very reasonable cost. Click link below to see those search results. >> CLICK HERE for search results From that list, you should be able to find either a fully functional unit OR a unit that is working well enough to use the control components inside to replace whatever is not working in your unit. Please let me know that you find or if you have any more questions. If this has answered your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (Excellent is my goal) so that I get credit for helping you with this question.You should see some "stars" to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to scroll UP or DOWN) or can not use them.Thanks, ***** ***** .-