Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant

I have an Alpha 100 and T5 collar tracking. Can you

Customer Question

I have an Alpha 100 and T5 collar for dog tracking. Can you give me precise instructions for locating a lost collar please. I have a rough idea where it is but its battery will have expired now.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 5 months ago.
Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.
Unfortunately, the ability to track or locate the collar at all relies on the battery. So there is no special way to find these collars if the battery is flat. I wish I had better news for you. If you still have questions, please let me know and I will be happy to help. Mike