John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!

I had Pandora on my SONOS 3 player in Florida. I just returned

Customer Question

I had Pandora on my SONOS 3 player in Florida. I just returned to NY state and SONOS would no longer work. Tech support for SONOS said the equipment had gone back to factory presets so we had to start over. I have not been able to reestablish my Pandora account on my SONOS. It does not recognize my email/password. However, my Pandora account is funcrooning on my Smartphone. How do I get it to work again on my SONOS play? Thanks for your help!! I was really enjoying Pandora.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.
Hello, Is your Sonos set up to your new Wi Fi connection- meaning you have the router username and password ***** the new home entered into Sonos??
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  Rusty replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is Rusty. Are you using the Sonos Bridge with your setup? The bridge is a wireless device, just like your router, but it may look different.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No. I had everything set up in Florida, using the router, and it worked fine. Problem started when I got back to NY state and could not get SONOS working for some reason. SONOS rep said it had gone back to factory resets for some unknown reason. I have not been able to get Pandora working since then.
Expert:  Rusty replied 5 months ago.
Ok, I want you to delete your Sonos app and reinstall it. You will have to set it up like you did from the beginning from your phone app. Follow the directions from your phone and tell me if you get stuck.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
My SONOS works fine with Spotify and with my CDS which I can access through Google music. My problem is with Pandora, so I see no point in deleting SONOS. I am getting a new router so will try following directions I received from Pandora after it is installed. I am sorry you have not been helpful. As I said in a previous post, I would like any charges for your service removed from my credit card please!