Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Managing Director at Pollinate Group LLC

Help, I have lost my combination? JA: The Expert will know

Customer Question

help, I have lost my combination?
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.
Customer: I'm not doing something right
JA: Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?
Customer: I thought I knew the combo, but it is not working.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Expert about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. What is the make/model of the safe?Do you have the override key, or do you know the factory/override combination?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
all I know is that it says "world monetary exchange reserve"on the front, wait sierl # *****
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for confirming. Unfortunately this is not something you can simply get a code for online, for obvious security reasons, otherwise anyone could break into your home or steal your safe and then just retrieve the code to open it, rendering the safe useless.What you'll need to do is contact the seller of the safe, at(###) ###-#### ***** Monetary Exchange does not actually make safes, it is something they sell usually as a bonus/gift or discounted/bundled item with other currency and collectibles, so they are just reselling a low quality imported and rebranded safe from another company. However, as the seller of the safe, it is their obligation to keep records and make the information available to you upon request. Most companies charge a fee for this, and require that you submit by mail a notarized form attesting to your ownership. Best regards, ***** ***** apologies that there is not a quick or simple process for this.Nathan --Please note:I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in an effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. This site works on the honor system, and to that end, I have prioritized working with you ahead of other paying customers.Although you’ve already paid your fee to the site, I am only compensated for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work. I apologize this is not the outcome you had hoped for, though this is really beyond either of our control. I do hope you’ll consider leaving a 5 star rating for me, rather than “shoot the messenger”, so that I may get credit for my time spent in good faith to answer your question accurately. Rating 1 or 2, or not rating at all, does not produce a refund, it only penalizes me for trying to help.
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
Do you need more help with this?