GeekGal, Electronics Support Tech
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience supporting electronics of all kinds

One of the hearing aids seems to shut off after I cleaned

Customer Question

one of the hearing aids seems to b shut off after I cleaned them an replace batteries
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.
Hi there. My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help you with this. The battery door is also the on/off switch. Please make sure that battery does is completely closed. You may want to remove the battery door by pulling down on the ridge at the bottom of the hearing aid, and then carefully sliding it back in the same way. If that doesn't work, please try switching the batteries from one hearing aid to another to see if one of them might be bad.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 5 months ago.
Make sure that you remember to remove the sticker from the new battery. If it is difficult to close the battery door: Check the battery is inserted correctly and the “+” symbol is facing upwards. If the battery is not inserted correctly, the hearing aid will not work and the battery door can be damaged.Please let me know how these troubleshooting tips works for you. If you need clarification on any of the steps or have additional questions I am happy to assist. I am committed to working with you until the problem is fully resolved.When your problem has been resolved, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!