Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Engineer / Consultant

Iam 85 and I have a S2 wrist gps. I believe I am registered

Customer Question

Iam 85 and I have a S2 wrist gps. I believe I am registered - 31G057655 -there is not a local course I wish to have.I do not know how to put it in. My gps is turned on if you can put it ih. Bay breeze golf links Chaumont New York 13622 .
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Greg A. replied 5 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having finding your course.To help you with this issue, may I ask:1) Is that the 9-hole course - on Cheever Road? If so, I DO see that listed as a NEW course, using the following web-based tool to search for courses.Click Link Below to see the course search tool in action. To get that course ON the S2, you should be able to charge the device, RUN the Garmin Express program and UPDATE the device software and courses, and then safely remove the device from the computer and turn it all the way off and then power it back on - which should load in all the courses - including any new ones that were loaded. Please give that a try and let me know if that works for you - or if you have any more questions. If this works for you and has answered your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (Excellent is my goal) so that I get credit for helping you with this question.You should see some "stars" to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to scroll UP or DOWN) or can not use them.Thanks, ***** ***** .-(im)
Expert:  Greg A. replied 5 months ago.
Hi again,I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.Thanks, ***** ***** .-(im)