Viet - Tech
Viet - Tech, Electronics Tech
Experience:  Troubleshoot consumer electronics devices.
30037186

My kindle app stopped working on my iPhone about a week ago.

Customer Question

My kindle app stopped working on my iPhone about a week ago. I tap the screen to open a book; nothing happens. I punch the screen; nothing happens. If I DO happen to strike gold and get a book to open, then the pages won't turn. I tap the page, it doesn't turn. I punch the page, it doesn't turn. Totally frustrated. I've bought enough books over the past years to FUND Kindle. I deserve a rebate or something.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Viet - Tech replied 8 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. On your iPhone, please press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.
Please stay with me on this web page. If the above suggestion does not work, please tap and hold on the Kindle app icon until all the app icons start shaking, then tap on the "x" icon within the Kindle app, and delete the kindle app for now, then open App Store app icon, then type / search for kindle then install Kindle app, then open the Kindle app, and sign in your Amazon account, and check.Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,