Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.

I am at the place where I set up the date and time. I am setting

Customer Question

I am at the place where I set up the date and time. I am setting this up for the first time, so I need to change the SSIS/Password. My Huawei H868C smart phone has a blue frame and beneath it the words "Position the QR code within the frame and capture it.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael replied 5 months ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-) Do you have the original user manual?Also how old is your HX-A1MThank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have the user manual, and the HX-A1M I have had for about a week.
Expert:  Michael replied 5 months ago.
Hi, On this one the setting of the basics like time and date should be straight forward. I have one and it is super easy to do. But I did a little research for you on this one and found that there is an internal issue with some of these, its an electronic component failure that was present in many of these units new from the factory.But to be sure, please tell me what happens when you try to set the these peripherals up?If it turns out that this is indeed the problem as I suspect, you will need to exchange this unit, chances are the next one will be fine as this problem is widespread but sporadic.Since your HX-A1M is so new you can return it to the store of purchase for a simple exchange;-)If it were older than 1 month you woudl need to contact Panasonic for the replacement, of course they will offer you a repair, do not take that option, its brand new and accept only a replacement.There is no cost for that.In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank youSincerelyTech Michael