Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience

My Sentury Safe keypad seems to be jammed. The red error

Customer Question

Hi, my Sentury Safe keypad seems to be jammed. The red error led lights are on continuously so I can't enter my pin. Any ideas?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 5 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. If there is an error, does the key turn in the lock? if not, press and hold the RESET button.Try the key again, if the error lights ever go away, before trying your combination again.How long has it been since you changed the batteries?Try entering your PIN/combination anyway, even with the error lights On... if all else fails.What lights specifically are On ?
Also, you may need to try blowing powdered lock lubricant into the latch area. It is neither grease nor oil -based, which can gum up the works in a safe's lock and latch... it is made of silicone and especially formulated for lock lubrication.