Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant

Hey! I have a sanyo ecr-338, during a middle of a transaction,

Customer Question

hey! I have a sanyo ecr-338, during a middle of a transaction, before we was able to hit charge, it came unplugged. The back up batteries in the registers are dead. All it will do it beep if you hit any button
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
can this be done in the next 30 minutes, we are struggling without a register haha
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 5 months ago.
Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.
If the backup batteries were dead, that means all your programming has been erased. It will have to be reprogrammed before it can be used again normally. It also requires that you have fresh batteries in - if they are discharged, it won't let you begin using it until they are replaced. Do you have the reference for the programming? If not, I will be happy to locate one for you.