Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I can't get my dish PVR R5EXPB15717K to work with my 520 Logitech

Customer Question

I can't get my dish PVR R5EXPB15717K to work with my 520 Logitech remote.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 7 months ago.
Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.
I don't have a reference to that model number. Do you have the model to which it is commonly referred?By default, the Harmony Remote is set to control DISH Network and satellite receivers and PVRs on remote address 1. The first thing to do if your Harmony Remote is not controlling your receiver is check which remote address your receiver is set to. You can easily do this by pressing SYSTEM INFO on the receiver’s front panel. The System Information screen displays on the nearby TV and shows the Remote Address. If it is not set to 1, you can set it to 1, or change the remote address.