Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience

My GDL 39 won't connect to ***** on my Samsung Note

Customer Question

My GDL 39 won't connect to ***** on my Samsung Note 10.1 tablet. It pairs immediately and shows up on the Connext page, but when I puts the "connect" button, the button blinks but nothing happens
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 5 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. I suspect that you have a defective GDL 39, simply. Bluetooth pairing that never quite happens usually means that a defect of manufacture is present.Did the GDL ever work before? is it brand new? if it never worked before, and is brand new, then it most likely defective from vendor or store or manufacturer. So I suggest returning it if it's new enough, and reporting it as defective-within-warranty to Garmin if it is still less than a year old but not new enough to return for an exchange to the store or vendor.