Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Managing Director at Pollinate Group LLC

I need a dual volume control 70-volt sound system 10-watt.

Customer Question

I need a dual volume control for a 70-volt sound system 10-watt. Controls have to be mounted on a 2-gang plate. Your help is greatly appreciated
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.
Hello, Most controls are stereo (for two speakers) and only need a single gang plate. Also, most are rated more than 10 watts- which is perfectly fine as you simply will not have any chance of the control failing. If you need two gang then you will buy two of these (one for each speaker):
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.
If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts.
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I was just following up to see if you needed further help. The site shows that since the question is open that you are still looking for help. Or, if you received the information you were looking for- please kindly RATE my service POSITIVELY to reflect that. Thank you.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Your answer did not provide me with what I requested
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.
It sure did, but that's fine I will opt out.
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Lou. To clarify, are you looking for a single knob (to control one speaker, or a group wired in series), that will fill a 2 gang box?Or are you looking for the same but that will control 2 speakers?Or are you looking for the "decora" style inserts (2 of them, single knob on each) that would fit into a 2 gang cover plate?
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
Do you need more help with this?If so, simply reply back on this page.Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.Nathan