Viet - Tech
Viet - Tech, Electronics Tech
Experience:  Troubleshoot consumer electronics devices.
30037186

I have an old kindle (white with a roller on th side) I had

Customer Question

I have an old kindle (white with a roller on th side) I had a hard time reading it. Is there any way I can move the books to my I pad. I can make the print large enough to read it. Let me know how to do it. ***@******.***
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Viet - Tech replied 7 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Please press and hold (or slide and hold) the power on / off button / switch on the Kindle for about 45 seconds, then turn it back on and check.- But yes, you can read your books on your Apple iPad tablet. On your iPad, please open App Store app icon, then type / search for kindle then install the Kindle app. Then open the Kindle app, then sign in with your email address and your Amazon account password. Then you can use the Kindle app to read your kindle books.Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.
Another method: On your iPad, go to the Amazon website below:http://read.amazon.com, then there, sign in with your email address, and with your Amazon account password. Then you can read your kindle books on your iPad.When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,