Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices

How to setup a custom workout on the Garmin 235. My workout

Customer Question

How to setup a custom workout on the Garmin 235. My workout is 1mile warmup then 4 800 and 100 meter recovery repeat 4 times
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
Hi James
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.
Hi there James and welcomeOne way is to create a workout on Garmin Connect (using a desktop computer), and then transfer it to the watch using either USB or your phone. In this case, you can create complex custom workouts like the below:Click me to viewYou can download Garmin Express from my link below, you can also create an interval workout using a more simplified interval option on the unit itself. This allows you to program various steps in without too much complexity:If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.
Let me know if you need any additional assistance please