Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have a bluetooth Z545 rear A/C powered speaker. THe power

Customer Question

I have a bluetooth Z545 rear A/C powered speaker. THe power supply inside went bad. I called Logitech and asked do they sell speaker set that will work with the THX 5.1 system. They said "NO".. That leaves me replacing a expensive system for one bad background speaker. So it looks like I need to find a repair shop for a speaker.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 7 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. Logitech is sometimes hard to find repair shops for, as a brand. I would recommend that you seek rather a general audio electronics repair shop or service location. That would be able to serve your needs, especially since it is a power supply problem - and power supply repair is somewhat easier than other repair, perhaps, provided there is not a short-circuit outside the power supply that caused the problem. If you need help with finding such a shop in your region, please let me know your zip code and/or your town/city and state, and I will look up listings of places to contact.