Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Can I plug in a GHS 10 mic into the front of my VHF 200 ra

Customer Question

Can I plug in a GHS 10 mic into the front of my VHF 200 radio?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Louie replied 5 months ago.
Hi Bob and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, only to the rear microphone relocation port; the GHS 10 would work with a Garmin VHF 200 marine radio. Please click HERE for the compatibility list from Garmin while HERE for the installation manual of the VHF 100/200 radio series. See p. 8 for the particulars.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thanks. @Why did I have to pay the deposit twice?
Expert:  Louie replied 5 months ago.
Sorry, my participation is strictly limited to technical, repair and/or installation issues.On the "...Why did I have to pay the deposit twice?..." and other billing & payment concerns, please contact Customer Service to have this taken cared of.