Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices

When I try to change the book I am reading and move the cursor

Customer Question

When I try to change the book I am reading and move the cursor on to it and press , the middle button it comes up with "Do you want to turn wireless on " I don't want to turn it on and then move the cursor on to cancel that brings up the book again but if I press middle button again same thing happens. How do I get the book? Also can I delete the books I have read or do they stay there.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you. Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished. This is usually an issue with the Firmware, so I would first like you to do this please. Remove the charger from the Kindle and hold the power button to off for 35 seconds. Release, then connect the charger and try to turn on the Kindle and use it. To remove books from the device, hold on the books title till a menu shows and choose Remove from device. Let me know the results please Thank you