Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years electronics experience. How may I help you today?
63817454

I have a Sharp Wizard OZ-9520 which hasn't been used

Customer Question

I have a Sharp Wizard OZ-9520 which hasn't been used for a long time. I replaced both batteries, but when I turn it on it says "Replace main memory back-up battery." I don't have the operation manual for directions. How do I replace the main memory back-up battery?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Rusty replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is Rusty. All of the documentation for that is lost, all I could find was a picture, and compare it to new models. It's not tough to change the battery, but you will have to make sure the AA battery is fresh so you don't lose your system memory when you remove the system battery. There is a cover on the back of it that is held in place with a screw. You'll see a round shiny battery with numbers on it. That is what needs to be replaced. The numbers on it tell you the model number of the battery. Any electronics store carries these batteries. Replace it with an exact match, replace the cover, and you're good to go.