Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have a Fellowes paper shredder model #OD1500C, and need a

Customer Question

I have a Fellowes paper shredder model #OD1500C, and need a replacement part. On the top cover assembly there is a grey plastic rectangular part approx. 2 1/2" x 9", that sets just above the gears; this rectangular piece lifts up and makes it easy to insert papers, oil, etc. The rectangular plastic piece is held in place at the top with two small plastic pieces that insert into a slot on each side. The other day, I accidentally broke off one of those small plastic pieces. What I need is the rectangular part that inserts quite easily into the slots. Can this part be replaced and if so, where would I look? I have done considerable research on websites this morning, and do not find anything--thanks!
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 7 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. I am researching a good answer to your question, and should post again with results shortly....
Parts are available, through Fellowes of course. Go to the Ask A Question tab on this page, and describe your part, give your shredder's model #, and your shredder's serial #, in your communication: http://fellowes.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/479/~/replacement-parts---paper-shredders (The serial # ***** your shredder is located on the bottom side of the shredder head, by the bar code.)