Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
70951075

I need a copy of my owners manual. My sentry safe's model

Customer Question

I need a copy of my owners manual. My sentry safe's model i 1610 another number is ***** have had this safe for many years. when I last moved, many records are lost.Please advise me. It is also very difficult to close the door.Miriam ********************
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael replied 7 months ago.
Hi Miriam,I have researched online and afraid there is no link to download the manual for your safe. My suggestion is to contact Sentry directly as they should be able to locate the manual for you and send to your attention.You can contact Sentry directly at US and CanadaPhone(###) ###-####ax(###) ###-####ours:7:30 AM - 5:00 PM CST Monday - Friday
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thanks Michael,
Your suggestions sound very logical to me. I will contact Sentry and hopefully get some valid answers from them.
Sincerely,
Miriam S. Erickson
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
This was a NEW experience for me. I am always concerned when my personal financial data is requested without
any response to my question. Cynicism reigns these days.
A whole new way of conducting business... now wonder the concern of an individual.
Thanks again & good luck with your future.
mse
Expert:  Michael replied 7 months ago.
You are very welcome Miriam. Our site is something today called the "shared economy". Site in which professional experts will assist with customers such as yourself you are in need of everyday questions. Hundreds of thousands of questions have been answered and customers have been happy with the results. I have been working on the site over three years now and very confident in the safety and professional ways in which everything is run. I hope you continue to be a customer on our site.Sentry is a trusted company with decades of business. Receiving a copy of your manual should be easy as contacting them Monday morning.If you could take a moment and rate my answer so that I know my help was useful as well as allow me to assist other customers.Take care,Michael