John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I hv an Acer notebook/tablet My son gave it to me .

Customer Question

I hv an Acer notebook/tablet My son gave it to me for Xmas. Back then I entered a password ***** use the device. I hv not used it since December, and now I can't recall my Password ***** get into the device to use it. Is there a way to reset the password ***** I can get into the device -- otherwise my son wasted $750+ That makes me sad.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Steve G. replied 7 months ago.
Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way. I need to gather some more information from you in order to help. This password, is it the one to get into Windows? Or do you have password ***** the BIOS? Let me know.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.

Hv replied twice to your question, clicking the reply to expert button each time. Hv heard nothing from you. Don't wish to spend $24 on hot air

Expert:  Steve G. replied 7 months ago.
I do not see that answer. I simply need to know if it is the Windows password ***** you have lost.