John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

My calls from Tennessee are reading "Call Blocked". How do

Customer Question

My calls from Tennessee are reading "Call Blocked". How do I unblock?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Greg A. replied 7 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.To help you with this issue, may I ask:1) When these calls that are blocked come in, can you SEE their CALLER ID in the Caller List - with a small icon next to that looks like an arrow with a line through it, pointing to the right where there is a small "receiver" image?2) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?3) If you have ANY other devices (phones, fax, alarm system, etc.) attached to this same phone line and if so, are they working properly?I only ask that last question to see if we will be able to make a few TESTS. Thanks
Expert:  Greg A. replied 7 months ago.
I will try to attach an image of what the icon I mentioned look like.You may have to click on the image name to see the image.