Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Engineer / Consultant

We bought a KX-TGE233 Digital Cordless Answering System and

Customer Question

We bought a KX-TGE233 Digital Cordless Answering System and cannot get it up and running. We are having trouble understanding the how to…. Can you help us?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Greg A. replied 5 months ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.To help you with this issue, may I ask:1) How long have you had this system?2) Have the handsets had the batteries installed and a bit of time to charge up yet (at least an hour)?3) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?4) Is there any SPECIFIC issue you are having - to get the phones working?Thanks
Expert:  Greg A. replied 5 months ago.
Hi again,I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.Thanks, ***** ***** .-(im)