Colleen Grady
Colleen Grady, Consultant
Experience:  Juris Doctor - 27 years of Experience
81266493

I lost the key to model 1055 the proctor I have the combo

Customer Question

I lost the key to model 1055 the proctor I have the combo need a key or 2 one for a backup
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Colleen Grady replied 7 months ago.
Hello. Sisco is owned by Honeywell now. Here is the link to the website where you can look for your key for your model: http://honeywellsafes.com/customer-service_cp.aspx I looked but it seems they may not have your key. You should call Customer Service directly at(###) ###-#### ********@******.*** found this on the Honeywell website: You can get "an override/master key (square-headed) for your safe, you will need to provide a notarized letter stating you are the owner of the safe. The owner's name must be different from the notary public, and the notary name needs to be legible. Include the safe's model number, serial number and key number(s). Please forward the letter to LH LICENCED PRODUCTS Customer Service at 2835 E. Ana Street, Rancho Dominguez, CA 90221. You may also fax the notarized statement to(###) ###-####Attn: Customer Service."Please let me know if I can help more. If you are satisfied with my help, please rate me using the stars on the screen.
Expert:  raymond-cssm replied 7 months ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
question link: http://www.justanswer.com/electronics/9ocb4-lost-key-model-1055-proctor-combo.html
Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.