John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!

PLS. Avise

Customer Question

pLS. Avise
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael replied 6 months ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is your radio?Is the unit transmitting?Any loss of power?Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It is not a 4radio but an antenna control and rotator. it is brand new. Yaesu G1000 DXA.
Expert:  Michael replied 6 months ago.
Hi thanks for the model# ***** Does the rotor move at all?Please explain if its just the display thats the problem or if nothing is working?ThanksTech Mike