John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!

I followed Russell's instructions, and it all seemed to

Customer Question

I followed Russell's instructions, and it all seemed to work, to be honest I really can't tell. The reason being that all the pre-programmed drum sounds are there as I remember them (I think 32 different choices) however, I have one of my crash cymbals that sounds like my floor tom.
Also, my bass drum sounds almost muted. As I explained in my first message, I have had my kids, their kids enjoy my drum set. My wife and I live in Borrego Springs (basically in the middle of nowhere), and now that I want to start playing again, I hope you guys can help me.
Just as a foot note, I tried finding my old drum instructor, who sold me this set (15 years ago)
Well you know how that went, a big zero. Thanks Andrew.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 5 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. I'm sorry to hear that all wasn't back the way it should be... if I understand the situation.Was the tom-sounding-cymbal there previously, or the muted bass drum? So the question on my mind is: what more do you want to get done, please?