Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years electronics experience. How may I help you today?
63817454

My seiko r-wave clock will not reset. I changed the battery

Customer Question

My seiko r-wave clock will not reset. I changed the battery but that has not helped. The second hand moves and the hours progress, but the time is over seven hours incorrect - (early). It has been accurate for nine months. What can I do?
***** *****
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Rusty replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is Rusty. Those watches can get locked on the wrong time by mishap. It's usually caused by radio interference or high voltage power lines. To reset it, you have two choices. First, you can tell it to look for the radio signal again to automatically set the time. Click here, and follow the instructions on page 56, "ABNORMAL DISPLAY OR IMPROPER FUNCTION". If it still refuses to correct the time, follow the instructions on page 52 to manually set the time. Let me know if you have any trouble.