Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices

Team at TomTom. I need your help please. I am unable to login

Customer Question

Team at TomTom. I need your help please. I am unable to login to retrieve my MyDrive Login password. This is made more difficult for me, having sustained a Brain Injury, as the result of an Aircraft Accident
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeI am sorry to hear about the issue you are having.Can you please use my link below and there you can reset your password done, then use this new password ***** sign into your account. I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please. Else let me know the results please