Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices

I renewed my skycaddie years and was confirmed however

Customer Question

I renewed my skycaddie for three years and was confirmed however my skycaddie did not register for renewal and says need to update
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Hi there Victor and welcomeCan you please do the following in order for the update to completeGo to your SkyCaddie to your computer.Click SYNC in the upper right hand corner.CaddieSync Express will launch, please follow the update prompts.When the update process is finished you are ready for play.If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you