Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience

I need a new screen kindle

Customer Question

I need a new screen for my kindle
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 6 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. How old is your Kindle?What is wrong with the screen?There are many servicing options, but some are more appropriate for a given circumstance than others are. That's why I am asking these questions first.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
you have an old question. I decided to buy a new Fire, but I can't get it to accept my email and password. I use my Kindle every day so I know my password ***** *****
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
can you help?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I'm trying to register my new Fire and it won't accept my password. I have a ton of books I don't want to loose. please help me
Expert:  Russell H. replied 5 months ago.
You have to register your new Kindle Fire to your account. That way, it will be configured to you, and will also recognize your password.Go into your account, on your Kindle Fire, first. Register it there: From Home, tap the Menu icon, and then tap Settings.Tap Registration and Household.Choose the Amazon account you want to use on your Kindle: If you already have an Amazon account: Tap this option. Enter your Amazon account information. Tap Register.