John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I have an LG home theater system svc code 5h6730s , 40shzxw113746

Customer Question

I have an LG home theater system svc code 5h6730s , 40shzxw113746 , I was looking for a replacement remote control is there one available for this system and what is the p/n number , or do I need to go with a universal one and which one do I go with
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Aric replied 8 months ago.
Hi Larry, none of those numbers you posted show up as a model number for any LG product. Please check again and postback with the model of the system.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
those are the numbers on the data tag on back of machine , or is this a home entertainment system
Expert:  Aric replied 8 months ago.
Literally nothing shows up in any search using any of the numbers you posted (not for ANY brand or any device), so if you're 100% certain that those numbers are correct I will have to opt out. Let me know.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 8 months ago.
Hi my name is***** am sorry to hear you are having this problem. Are there any other numbers you can give me off of the TV?