Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience

After programming the PLU keys on a new er-380

Customer Question

After programming the PLU keys for pricing on a new er-380 the alarm sounds when trying program a logo for line 1 on receipt. Also, when the reg is turned back to "reg" mode the alarm sounds and "clear" will not stop it. What's wrong?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 6 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. Turn the key to the Half-past positionthen pull out the power plugand after 30 seconds or longer, plug it back in. The failure to program in a logo may be owing to the logo in question not being a proper Bitmap file, perhaps. Describe what you are doing please. It is possible, of course, that the register, being new, is defective from supplier. That's to be kept in mind.