Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I like to know how come I can't see my games,

Customer Question

I like to know how come I can't see my games, books and ect. It says I need to register my Kindle. It is already registered been for along time here is my name and account number Cynthia ****** ***********************. I paid 200.00 dollars on my account yesterday Please fix this problem
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
And***@******.*** is the email address I am on it now
Expert:  Russell H. replied 10 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. A Kindle needs to be 'registered' to your account, ifA. it were new - yours isn't.B. it were somehow de-registered, for whatever reason. This could happen by accident and is, I think, what happened in your case.orC. something really wrong happened... data loss or the erasure of your Kindle's stored data might possibly be the result of this. I hope not.(Among the cases in C. is, the closure of your Amazon.com account, however and for whatever reason. I really hope that isn't the case.) Assuming, hopefully, that B. above is the case, you need to register your Kindle device to your Amazon.com account.That ought not to erase anything from your Kindle. (Or if books seem to be missing, look for them by logging into your Amazon.com account on your Kindle, and downloading them from your account again.) To re-register your Kindle to your Amazon.com account, these instructions should be followed:From Home, tap the Menu icon, and then tap Settings.Tap Registration and Household.Choose the Amazon account you want to use on your Kindle: If you already have an Amazon account: Tap this option. Enter your Amazon account information. Tap Register. I hope this helps. Let me know how it goes. Thanks.