Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices

My friend has Parkinson disease and shakes much... she got

Customer Question

My friend has Parkinson disease and shakes much... she got a paperwhite as a gift but has trouble with the pages turning (she claims) by themself. So she is reading along and suddenly she is at the end of the book... she said she didn't even read it...
Is there a way to set up a botton she must click to turn the pages instead of just touching the screen which is what she is more than likely doing un-be known.
Thank you... ***@******.***
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Hi there and welcome CherylOn this model it is not sorry. With the Kindle Fire you can use voice commands for this, and with the Kindle not touch screen models you can use the buttons but with this model it works via the touch screen.If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. And please take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit Thank you