Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience

My golf watch shuts down after charging - it goes to a blank

Customer Question

My golf watch shuts down after charging - it goes to a blank screen and then its completely dead. Don't know what to do
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Its a Garmin Approach model zoro14738
Expert:  Russell H. replied 6 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. I think that your watch's rechargeable battery has begun to fail - as all modern batteries for portable electronic devices do fail, eventually, to either hold charge and deliver power, or to sustain voltage sufficient for the device. That battery will need replacement. If you have the fine touch and the fine tools needed, you might even do so yourself... but the local watch shop should be able to do so also. If you need further advice, let me know.If this answers your question fully, please rate my answer. Thanks, ***** ***** luck.