Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience

Some of the lines creating the day and time are not visibl

Customer Question

Some of the lines creating the day and time are not visible.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 6 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. That is regrettable to hear. This is an old device you are asking about, and it is undoubtedly the effect of time on the device, that has caused it to fail in this fashion. What to do about it, or how to repair it, is a puzzle to me. But contacting Seiko US would be reasonable, as a first best step to take. general inquiries (in the New Jersey time zone): p: +1-***-***-****e:***@******.*** If you need a nearby Seiko service center (though it is somewhat doubtful that they wouldn't reject an old device like yours, which is possible), that page has a facility for locating the ones nearest you.