Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have a View sonic VX2770SMH-LED. I can't find the 3 pins

Customer Question

i have a View sonic VX2770SMH-LED. I can't find the 3 pins to attach the power cqble. Please help.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.
Hello, What do you mean by power hook pins on the computer? The Viewsonic has it's own power cord that comes with te monitor that plugs the monitor into a regular electrical outlet. Are you saying you do not have it's power cord?
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.
The Viewsonic uses the AC power adapter at the link below: http://www.amazon.com/UpBright%C2%AE-Adapter-Viewsonic-VX2770Smh-LED-VS14886/dp/B00IY2BDBQ
Expert:  Aric replied 7 months ago.
If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. You can follow up at any time if needed.