John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!

My handset (model KX-TG1034) shuts down in the middle of a

Customer Question

My handset (model KX-TG1034) shuts down in the middle of a call. This just happened 2 times when calling your help line.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Louie replied 6 months ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, a little more background info please:• how long has the Panasonic been in use;• have you tried charging this particular handset;• tried charging using another means;• has the battery ever been replaced.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
In use over ten years. Charge is automatic & handset indicates that charge completed. Battery never replaced.
Expert:  Louie replied 6 months ago.
Appreciate the additional information. Considering the age, the battery would be the most likely suspect as it would appear to be not able to hold the charge consistently. Replacing the battery then would serve as both an attempt of a fix and as a test by process of elimination. Would information on the Part Number and potential sources/online sellers serve your need then?