Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Managing Director at Pollinate Group LLC
59725966

Purchased a model KX-TGE 270, my second - a replacement for

Customer Question

Purchased a model KX-TGE 270, my second - a replacement for our first, purchased in 2/16, because the unit changes the hour reading by one hour. I replace thr first unit for this reason, plus static. The replacement has only the one issue but is the same I experienced originally. What is causing this to occur.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, David. This is not related to the panasonic phone itself having a problem. The problem here is that the phone company has an incorrect time setting on their end, which is being automatically broadcast as a time signal along with the caller id information, causing the phone to constantly be out of sync.To correct this, you'll need to disable the auto time set (manual mode), set the time once more, and then the setting should stick. Grab a handset and key in Menu # ***** (Or Menu#226, up/down to MANUAL)Save Off Then, Menu#101 to re-enter the date and time.Best regards,Nathan
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 months ago.
Do you need more help with this, David?