Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

Cant open battrie out

Customer Question

cant open battrie out
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Cerecita replied 11 months ago.
Hello, and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I will be glad to help you. What type of safe do you have? Is it made by Sentry or another manufacturer? What is the model number? Let's assume it is made by Sentry, which is the most popular one we get questions about. If you have a round combination keypad, turn the outer rim to the right, from the 12:00 position to the 2:00 position and remove it; behind there, you will see the battery holder. After you replace your batteries, twist back on the circular keypad, to the left (from the 2:00 position to the 12:00 position); make sure it's fully in place, but do not over-tighten. If you have a rectangular keypad, look for a very small hole on the plastic panel below the keypad, toward the middle/left. Push a pen point or the end of a paper clip into the hole and keep it depressed as you slide the plastic panel off, to the right. Inside you will see the battery holder. When you're finished replacing the batteries, slide the panel back on, to the left. Use only alkaline batteries or lithium for electronics--NO rechargeable batteries. I hope this helps, but if you need more information, just click 'Reply.' If you found my answer helpful, please take a moment to rate positively (5 stars or any smiling face), so I can receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much! Best regards,Cher
Hello again, Since you posted again, I have a feeling you never received my answer, yesterday, so I will re-send it, here: Hello, and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I will be glad to help you. What type of safe do you have? Is it made by Sentry or another manufacturer? What is the model number? Let's assume it is made by Sentry, which is the most popular one we get questions about. If you have a round combination keypad, turn the outer rim to the right, from the 12:00 position to the 2:00 position and remove it; behind there, you will see the battery holder. After you replace your batteries, twist back on the circular keypad, to the left (from the 2:00 position to the 12:00 position); make sure it's fully in place, but do not over-tighten. If you have a rectangular keypad, look for a very small hole on the plastic panel below the keypad, toward the middle/left. Push a pen point or the end of a paper clip into the hole and keep it depressed as you slide the plastic panel off, to the right. Inside you will see the battery holder. When you're finished replacing the batteries, slide the panel back on, to the left. Use only alkaline batteries or lithium for electronics--NO rechargeable batteries. I hope this helps, but if you need more information, just click 'Reply.' If you found my answer helpful, please take a moment to rate positively (5 stars or any smiling face), so I can receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much! Best regards,Cher19/04/2016 04:09