Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Engineer / Consultant

How do I set the timer on my La Crosse weather station? Am

Customer Question

How do I set the timer on my La Crosse weather station? Am not sure of the model tho' the receiver has the following on cover of battery pack: 9N14 V030U. Just put new batteries in and unit is registering inside and outside temps, plus highs and lows. Thanx. Jim Ready,***@******.***
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Greg A. replied 6 months ago.
Hello Jim & Welcome to Just Answer, Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your weather station. May I ask if you can look ALL OVER the device - perhaps even inside the battery compartment - and see if you can find ANYTHING else that says "Model" on it? I only ask because MOST (but not all) La Crosse weather stations START with either WS or WT, and then have a four-digit number behind that. Thanks
Expert:  Greg A. replied 6 months ago.
Hi again,I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved?I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.Thanks, ***** ***** .-(im)
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Strictly by chance, I resolved the problem--sort of trial and error
Expert:  Greg A. replied 6 months ago.
Hi again, I understand. That CAN happen - by "trial & Error" - or what I call "playing with the unit" :) . If you can find a valid model number, I still may be able to get the instructions for you. Please let me know if you have any more questions. If this has in any way helped and has answered your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (Excellent is my goal) so that I get credit for helping you with this question.You should see some "stars" to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to scroll UP or DOWN) or can not use them.Thanks, ***** ***** .-(im)