John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

SOME YEARS AGO I PURCHASED A PIONEER HDD/DVD RECORDER

Customer Question

HELLO! SOME YEARS AGO I PURCHASED A PIONEER HDD/DVD RECORDER MODEL DVR-560H. I NEVER USED IT AS THE ANTENNA INPUT AND OUTPUT LOOK AS IF THEY WERE CREATED FOR A DIFFERENT COUNTRY'S ANTENNA IN/OUT SYSTEM.THESE CONNECTORS ARE SMOOTH,NO THREADING AND TWO DIFFERENT SIZES. I CANNOT GET CONNECTED TO THE CABLE SERVICE. THE UNIT WAS NOT SHIPPED WITH A WAY TO CONNECT TO AMERICAN CABLE SO I JUST PUT IT BACK IN THE BOX.I PURCHASED THE UNIT BECAUSE I LIKE THE REGION FREE FEATURE.I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO GET CONNECTED TO MY "TIME WARNER" CABLE AND START USING THIS MACHINE.AGAIN, IT WAS PURCHASED BRAND NEW.I HAVE THE REMOTE SO THAT IS NOT A PROBLEM.IF THERE IS A FIX,LET ME KNOW THE COST.I ASSUME IT WILL NOT BE TOO HIGH.THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH.BOB. ph1-***-***-**** or***@******.***
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem. Could you please upload a picture of the back of the unit?Check the "Real Panel connections" on the page 15 of this manual ===> http://www.pioneerelectronics.ca/StaticFiles/Manuals/Home/DVR-560H-K_OperatingInstructions0311.pdf <==== Click HereDoes yours look like that picture? Thanks,John
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
THE POSITION OF THE IN/OUT ARE THE SAME BUT THEY ARE DIFFERENT CONNECTIONS. AS I MENTIONED THEY ARE A "PUSH" ON TYPE NOT THREADED.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I WILL BE OUT FOR THE REST OF THE EVENING.YOU CAN E-MAIL ME ANY TIME. THANKS BOB.
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.
Is it like this one by any chance? ====> http://amzn.to/1Td5ySN <==== Click Here