Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years electronics experience. How may I help you today?
63817454

I need a firmware update panasonic bluraydisc player

Customer Question

I need a firmware update for my panasonic bluraydisc player Model # ***** My computer is a mac book air that doesn't have windows. Is this possible or should I just buy a new disc player. I am having problems playing the newer discs from netflix's.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Rusty replied 7 months ago.
Hello, my name is Rusty. The firmware update addresses playability of newer discs. This should fix the Netflix problem. Click here. You'll need to download the firmware, decompress the file, then burn the file to disc so you can put it in your player. The step by step instructions are on that link as well. Let me know if you have any trouble. Be sure not to cut power or interrupt the firmware while it's loading to your player.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I want to make sure that my account was credited with the charges for this transaction, I have not received an e-mail confirming this. Please help me with this issue!!