Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have a Fender Passport PA 150 and I Play 2 Instruments through

Customer Question

I have a Fender Passport PA 150 and I Play 2 Instruments through 2 and 3 and Mic into 1 When I speak into the Mic the sound drops way down on 2 and 3 . What is the problem
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I do not want a monthly service. Please discontinue immediately. This on a credit card and I will stop payment . NO MONTHLY PROGRAM
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 7 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. I have no power over JustAnswer billing, charges, payment plans, etc. For all issues of billing, payment, subscription terms and status, etc., I must refer you to Customer Support at JustAnswer.com, which may be contacted through:http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-usThey will no doubt address your concern, if you contact them, with reasonable promptness. (I regret that I am not able to offer Live Phone Call service at this time; However, your request is still open to other Experts in this category, and one of them may pick up on it at any time.) If the amplifier is turned up on channel 1/'Mic' then the total power load may load down 2 and 3. Try turning the Mic channel down, and see if that changes the effect at all. If it doesn't you may have something wrong with the power supply to your Fender Passport PA. Voltage may be loading down whenever any channel is fully driven (or, very loud), causing amplification to drop for the other two channels. On the other hand, if you're simply driving the whole Fender device beyond its Wattage limits at peak, then that's not abnormal. Nor is the Fender 'broken' in that case.